View Single Post
Old December 17, 2004, 11:27 PM   #22
joab

Quote:
If someone brings in a gun to be repaired, my friend will fix it and take the money. Look at this way, if I was a gunsmith and someone brought me a gun to fix and they didn't know it had a lifetime warrenty do you think I would tell them, of coarse not.
As a service to other board members could you post his name so that he could be identified as someone without integrity or customer care skills
Quote:
People have families to feed and bills to pay.
For a business that should mean maintaining the above mentioned integrity and building customer loyalty which generates word of mouth referals

I have noticed on these Hi-Point threads.
1) The people that bad mouth them generally state that they would not own them, mostly because they are so inexpensive, which of course means cheap.
I read some where that a Glock costs $75 to manufacture.
If they would never own one how would they gain any personal experience with them?

2) They will usually cite the experience of their brother's, girlfriends , adopted cousin's, biological parole officer as the source of their expert opinion

3) Most people who have actually owned one have nothing unusually negative to say about them.

I wouldn't own one simply because they are too big and don't fill my needs. I've shot a friends, cousin's, bestfreiend's once and didn't particularly like the feel of it.
But that does not speak ill of the gun, because I also don't like Berettas or Sigs for the same reasons. ( I got girly sized hands)
The gun had no malfuntions that day after a couple hundred rounds and the owner told me that he only experienced malfs with one particular type of ammo

Page generated in 0.03326 seconds with 8 queries