View Single Post
Old December 2, 2008, 12:09 AM   #5
Fingers McGee

Quote:
The distances are a TOTAL disapointment to those of us that like to shoot!!and a little bit dangerous and Stupid!!!!

It would sure be nice if the targets were set a distance that actually challenged folk to shoot well...Instead it is just a "who can unload there gun the fastest" type of drill.

I'm not sure of distances, but the last one I shot at was sooo close that I was Very scared that the boolits might explode and blind me...Not much fun at all....If you have any leverage please try and change this NON-sense!!
Freedom 475,

I will respectfully disagree with your assessment of CAS. It is a very safe sport and is not as easy as it looks. Other shooting disciplines have targets even closer than CAS ranges. If you don't like the game, no one is going to make you play it. If you are afraid that the bullets will explode and blind you......although how a lead bullet is going to explode is beyond my understanding - .........do something else.
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee - AKA Man of Many Colts - Alter ego of Diabolical Ken; SASS Regulator 28564-L-TG; Rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman, Pistoleer, NRA Endowment Life, NMLRA, SAF, CCRKBA, STORM 327, SV115; Charter member, Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision see things as they are, not as they should be. Ambrose Bierce

Page generated in 0.02330 seconds with 8 queries