View Single Post
Old September 20, 2006, 12:33 AM   #16
pocketgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by prochun8406
I have a .22 Phoenix and I use it for my class. I am currently and NRA instructor and while teaching the range part of the course the pistol broke. I have been trying to get in contact with Phoenix Arms for a while now. Just want the piece repaired. Any info on the company and there contact info?
Phoenix Arms
4231 Brickell Street
Ontario, CA 91761
(909) 937-6900

They were very pleasant on the phone - no hassle or BS. "Dave" is the guy I spoke with the most. I think he runs the place. My manual safety (the one on the slide) broke about 10 years ago, and it has been in the safe ever since (it moves into "safe" every time it is shot). It is not Phoenix's fault that I have been too lazy to call and get it fixed, though it took me until late last year to get the correct contact information to call them. I finally called a few months back, and they just told me to send it in and they would fix it up. Still here in the box...

HERE is a link that will save you about $20 on shipping. Mine will be going to Phoenix, Inc. (not Phoenix Arms); writing "steal me, pistol enclosed" on the box isn't a good idea.

Page generated in 0.02660 seconds with 8 queries