View Single Post
Old November 2, 2001, 12:14 PM   #24
buzz_knox

"He's still coming! Failure to stop! Mozambique his ass!!!"

"Is he dead? Bam! Bam! Yup. He's dead."

"Do you hear those noises in the woods? So do I. Hit the Claymores!"

"Ghouls in the wire! Light off the foo gas!"

"Okay. Every person who's gone into that house has failed to come out. Either there's one hell of a party going on or something nasty's inside. Since I don't hear any music, I presume it's the latter. Set fire to one side and shoot anything you don't recognize that comes out the other side."

"This is 911. You say there's a horde of zombies coming your way. Yes, ma'am, I believe you. But my believing you doesn't change the fact that you are screwed!"

"This is mission control. You say there's a evil alien in the ship? So, gather everybody you like that's human in the bridge. Seal it off and open the rest of the ship to vaccuum. Take enough rations for a week. After that, you can seal the ship and bag what's left for the science geeks."

"Those devil worshippers are looking to sacrifice a virgin. You're a virgin. Do you really want to die? No? Okay. Come here, baby!" (Actually, this is a paraphrase of an actual scene from a Jim Carrey movie.)

"Here we have the evil psycho killer who's been hospitalized eight times, and when released, has gone back to the same campground and killed again. But we know he's cured this time so we're letting him out. Just kidding! No way he's ever getting out. We lobotomized him six ways from Sunday. He can't even wipe drool off his face, let alone operate a chain saw or pick up any form of gardening/carpentry tool!"

Alternatively: "I've warned you about letting this psycho out yet again. But you've ignored my warnings. So here's what I'm going to do: if you let him out and he kills again, I'm going to shoot him in the forehead and then I'm going to kill you. And here's the bullet I'm going to kill you with it."

"This is Adam 2-12. We've got a werewolf loose. Yes, I said a werewolf. Call animal control. Let those pricks deal with it. I'm going on break."

"You know, this script really sucks."

Page generated in 0.02839 seconds with 8 queries