View Single Post
Old April 17, 2007, 10:56 AM   #13
tyme
Staff

Ick, I posted this to the rosie thread by mistake.

According to sharpshooter at black-rifles.com (currently down, unknown why other than that someone yanked its dns entry) last night:

Perp is one Mr. Cho.
Shooter used a Walther P22 and Glock 19.
Glock 19 purchased at sharpshooter's shop in March (March 12 +- a day).
Receipt was found in Mr. Cho's pocket.
Serial number was filed off of the Glock 19.
During the ATF visit that (Monday) evening, all of Cho's paperwork (4473) was in order. He had proof of residency [comment: a VA DL I suppose], checkbook [secondary ID], and a green card.

(sharpshooter's profile said he lived in Roanoke, VA, had ~258 posts, and was a member since August 21, 2005)
The link, if it worked, would be http://www.black-rifles.com/forums/i...ic=19283&st=40

Further news articles indicate:

The earlier dorm shooting has been (tentatively?) ballistically linked to one of the guns found on (near?) Cho after the later rampage.
The receipt was actually in his backpack, not his pocket.
Cho Seung-Hui was 23, a native of South Korea, lived in campus, and was a senior majoring in English.
Cho was a permanent resident according to an anonymous state-department source.
The serial numbers on both guns were filed off.
Cho's fingerprints were found on both guns.
The two shootings were approximately 7:15AM and 9:15AM.
An email announcement about the first shooting went out at approximately 9:26AM.

http://news.bostonherald.com/nationa...ticleid=195231
“Who are you?” “A friend. I'm here to prevent you from making a mistake.” “You have no idea what I'm doing here, friend.” “In specific terms, no, but I swore an oath to protect the world...” (continuum)
“It's a goal you won't understand until later. Your job is to make sure he doesn't achieve the goal.” (bsg)

Page generated in 0.02359 seconds with 8 queries