View Single Post
Old April 18, 2007, 08:19 AM   #25
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
Well, I knew they found the receipt for the Glock, but the picture they show of the 9mm gun used was a Sig P226. I am wondering if he recently bought a Glock, already owned a Sig 226 and used it for the massacre leaving the glock at home.

The media, hearing they found a Glock receipt, assumed it was a Glock handgun and has been spreading that and posting pictures of the actual gun assuming it's a Glock out of ignorance (since the average leftist reporter probably knows next to nothing about guns)
Doug, so you are reasoning that you think the guy has a Sig because you saw a Sig shown on TV by reporters, but think that the media is jumping to the conclusion that the gun used was a Glock because there was a Glock recept found and note that the average reporter knows next to nothing about guns. If you think the reporters know so little about guns, then why would you believe that the Sig shown on TV is the gun used in the crime and NOT the Glock? How is it you think that the reporters got the gun type correct in the picture shown of the Sig, but fouled up the information on the Glock? Why are you hung up on the Sig issue? Like I said, they also have showed a Beretta. Hell, I even saw one broadcast naming the guns as 9mm and .22 caliber and they showed a Glock and Sig.

Doug, neither the Sig or the Beretta shown on TV had anything to do with the shooting incident. Those were simply prop images used by the media. There was no Sig found with the shooter (at least not reported). The two guns reported are a Glock 19 and Walther P22, the Walther being purchased in the last week, at least 30 days AFTER the purchase of the Glock as per state law.

Page generated in 0.03349 seconds with 8 queries