View Single Post
Old June 7, 2005, 01:52 AM   #17
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
I gotta say, 'thank God' I bothered to look at the front of the slide at all. If I had chambered another round, to test fire it, that slide could've broke free and hit my face or the candidate-member standing behind me.
I think you are overestimating the power of the .22 lr caliber and potential risk to you and the person behind you. Unless you shoot with the rear of your gun very close to your face, your face won't be hit by the slide. As for the slide breaking free to hit your face, it may break free, but the recoil spring is going to push the slide away from your face (assuming it is behind the gun).

Quote:
The gun is so much fun to shoot, half the price and essentially the same operation of a combat caliber gun and cute as hell.
This isn't unique to Walther in regard to having a similar operation as combat caliber handguns. Caliber doesn't determine operation in semi-auto pistols and most work on all the same basic manners.

Page generated in 0.03477 seconds with 8 queries