View Single Post
Old June 9, 1999, 12:44 PM   #22
Talisman

First time here and Dennis just blew me away with a most excellent essay. I've felt the same since returning from the Nam...still carry some of that anger though it only shows when I come across know-nothings who buy into the propaganda and spout it all over the place. When you make the slightest attempt to pin down their arguments they always cave without a decent defense. Were it not for TFL and sites like rkba and worldnetdaily.com, and all those who participate and view, we'd already be in a lot deeper than we are.
Made a major study of pending y2k issues and most of the govt will indeed crash....but that can bring on the martial law and that, I am convinced will bring on something of a civil war...this opinion is partly from rational study and part from a deep gut feeling.

I know the cornered rat and he is to be commended for his rkba site....one must balance ones activist urges with the necessity of a low profile so one does not get taken out before the big fun begins....I used to be an activist and now I just try to keep a low profile and prepare, prepare prepare. Where can I find a decent mountain hideaway...probably a three mile deep cave...

the question may not be the guns but how long the ammo holds out.....another thought...in the great American revolutionary war only about 2-4% of the population took active part....there were sideliners then too, ready to reap the rewards without paying the cost....seems more than 2-4% have the guns but how many REALLY have the guts???
Talisman

Page generated in 0.03820 seconds with 8 queries