View Single Post
Old December 21, 2009, 07:46 PM   #10
wvshooter

I have a CZ75BD and have concealed carried the gun. If you can put up with the weight and the length of the barrel it is a tremendous weapon. I seldom carry mine for those two reasons.

My two favorite carry guns are a S&W 3rd generation 5906 or a S&W 3rd generation 4046. These guns are out of production so they are only available used. The price for one in good condition is in the $350 to $400 range. There are plenty available because they were used by so many PD's. IMO they shoot just as well as the CZ75. They are as heavy as the CZ but the barrel is about an inch shorter which seems to make a big difference to me. I feel very well armed carrying either one.

Of the four you mention the M&P is probably the best for concealed carry. Light weight and very dependable. I have Sigmas in 9mm and 40 caliber and like them both but I can't seem to warm up to the M&P's. For me the weight of an all steel gun makes them so much easier to control during rapid fire.

Regarding the CZ's, if I was going to conceal carry one of those I would go with the 75 in the compact size or the P-01. Either of those would be excellent for CC.

Page generated in 0.02641 seconds with 8 queries