View Single Post
Old January 23, 2007, 02:38 AM   #18
FS2K

Good choice either way.

The Walther is a really pretty gun. I haven't shot one yet, but they look really good. I know I wouldn't mind having one that's for sure.

Being that this will be your first handgun purchase, chances are it won't be your last. With this in mind, take a little pressure off of yourself and go with what your gut tells you. Both guns seem to be high quality items, and I doubt very much that you will regret getting either.

That said, the Glock 19 is a meat & potato's gun. No frills. It's my opinion that Glock produces the best 9mm handguns available as far as reliability and longevity is concerned. They are truly built to last. The Grip angle's different from what's considered 'standard' and I know that some people just can't shoot the gun well because of it. If you are one of those people, then the P99's more conventional grip angle will serve you better.But if you are one of those people who feel comfortable with the Glocks grip then I would highly recommend the G19 to you. It's a very well balanced gun ad is very reliable.

Page generated in 0.02228 seconds with 8 queries