View Single Post
Old September 17, 2005, 10:14 PM   #4
TPAW

Tough to say but it's worth a try. Most dealers don't like to do it because of the paper work involved. He will probably try to pass it off and agree to send it back to the company. If you decide to do that, the company will have to correct the problem or give you a new gun.
If that's the route you want to take, don't do anything with the rifle. Read the warranty you received with the rifle and make sure that you did not violate any of the terms (if you get my drift). You know, proper ammo and all that good stuff. You don't want to give them an excuse for saying that you were the cause of the problem because of what you did or did not do.
You do have consumer rights, check them and know what they are so the dealer who sold you the gun dosen't try to pull the wool over your eyes.
Generally, they go back to the manufactuer for any repairs that might be necessary.
I'm sure that what ever it is will be resolved. I realize that it's a new rifle, but even new things can be broken. It's happened to me and many others.
Onward and Upward! Keep the faith!

Page generated in 0.03133 seconds with 8 queries