View Single Post
Old October 14, 2002, 12:39 AM   #10
chaim

Actually, I have calmed down a bit over the past hour or so. I doubt if I tell about it here that anything could be used against me (though the old thought "I haven't done anything wrong so I have nothing to worry about" is meaningless to me now). My parents didn't even want me to tell my friends (you tell someone and you lose control over who they tell). I don't want people who know me in person but don't know me well enough to know that the FBI is full of crap to hear about it either. You know how it is, so many people assume that if you are looked into or investigated you must be guilty of something.

However, now that I've calmed down a little I may post about it here since few here know me in person and what little I posted may make it sound more like I'm up to something than the entire story would.

I still am likely to change my party. Not to Republican (they're as bad as the Dems). I'm not sure about Libertarian, I agree (long have) that our civil liberties are being erroded, but I don't agree (sometimes strongly) with some of their ideas. I may simply have to start as an Independent and see if something better comes around. I'm also thinking strongly of abandoning our country and going to Israel for good (they have problems too, but at least they don't pretend to be the freeest country in the world).

Page generated in 0.02532 seconds with 8 queries