View Single Post
Old February 19, 2010, 04:25 PM   #25
BigJimP

It would be cool, if you would buy it for him -- give it to him as a gift...(if you can afford it )... But this whole thing may be less about the gun vs spending time with you on the search for the gun .....

I'm not a big fan of the Judge ...although I think its ok. I much prefer a good S&W 4" revolver in .357 mag ( and I can shoot .38's in it / if the arthritis in my hands and wrist is bothering me ).

There are a lot of very good clean revolvers coming out of a lot of safes lately - older model 19's, 27's, 28's, 66's etc ...and they're all great guns ( even real clean, selling for under $ 750 for the most part / in Nickel, blued or stainless ) ... and a little elbow grease and some good polish you can make them look like a million dollars ...... I really like these old S&W revolvers in 4" ( I'm buying up a lot of them as I see them in model 19, 27 and 66 / especially nickel versions in the 19's and 27's )...and I'm holding them to pass onto some of my adult kids / and some of my grandkids now ( I have 10 now ...) ...they're great guns..

Page generated in 0.06656 seconds with 8 queries