View Single Post
Old July 24, 2008, 10:36 AM   #42
boykinhntr

Well I certainly didn't intend to create a post that turns into a pissing match. I posted this b/c Taurus has created a gun that I feel exceeds its competors in atleast one department...ergonomics. It is a great design and feels amazing.

Only time will tell if I have problems and I WILL report them if I do. Buying this gun was not an affordability issue. I went to get a Glock and after shooting several, I just don't like them. Pick up a PT145 and you will see the obvious difference in feel.

45 shooter, I certainly wouldn't buy a Taurus either if I had gone 0 for 3. However, several of my friends that shoot much more than i have had different experiences. Several of them have many models and swear by them. I am on a local forum for hunters in Arkansas and Taurus is THE gun that everyone swears by.

I am an avid duck hunter and have had several Benelli shotguns. They are considered the cream of the crop in semi autos. My experience is that they are jamming machines and can't hold up to the rigors of duck hunting. Many will argue into they are blue in the face. Its all about personal experience.

Anyway, I am heading to the range and then going to look at a PT1911

Page generated in 0.02537 seconds with 8 queries