View Single Post
Old June 6, 2001, 10:03 AM   #23
Mntneer357

Don't get me started.......

Ladies and Gents:

Talk about the very epitome of "spray and pray shooting"! Most of these gangbanger-types are uneducated, overly aggressive, and probably don't know what the sights on a handgun are for. The main advantage they have is the very fact that they carry something on the order of 500 rounds of ammo to "bust a cap" in their adversary. Eventually the law of averages catches up with these guys and they score a hit. This is the literal definition of spray and pray. Hence why it takes an entire car-load of these wastes of human tissue to accomplish a drive by. Morons. Every time I see your typical "colors wearin', 40oz drinking, full-of-attitude, the-world-owes-me-a-living, low rider driving, rap music booming" guys it just makes me sad.

Yes, this thread has hit a nerve with me! (Can you tell?) Our elected representatives have decided that it is not good for the general citizenry to have firearms that hold too many rounds. Do you think this is gonna prevent gang-bangers from getting their "gats 'dat pack 80 rounds?" *NO!Heck, there are even some elected officials who think that honest, law abiding citizens should not have guns! Do you think for one nano-second that the "gang-bangers" are going to be affected whatsoever at all by this? *NO!*

For these very reasons, I carry and train hard with the most accurate, most powerful weapons I can handle. (eg. .357 Magnum, 45 ACP, 12 gauge) Find cover, return fire, and shoot straight. Double Naught Spy had it correct. These predators usually attack those who seem weaker, smaller, and less aggressive. Pray to God we never have to find out, BUT I bet when you return fire and drop that first one the others will leave the area in a BIG hurry.

Kindest Regards,
Mntneer357

Page generated in 0.03207 seconds with 8 queries