View Single Post
Old July 27, 2009, 01:27 AM   #13
azredhawk44

Quote:
Sorry the poor guy's post didn't meet your criteria. Since there is apparently nothing for you to see, feel free to move along.

I'll be sure to post the same type of thread when I buy my next new gun.

"Dear diary: Today I bought a new [x-brand] gun. I'm so excited that it was assembled correctly and didn't have to be sent back to the factory for repairs as a newly purchased gun. It actually worked when I took it out to shoot it! That's my standard of excellence, you see... it's worthy of remark when it works as designed."

Yeah, it's a snub .357 and one doesn't typically write about how it grouped all 5 shots into a 3/4" circle at 25 yards off-hand, or how wonderful its 2 lb single action pull might be... But a little bit more than "hooray, Taurus made a gun that functioned - see, they're not all lemons" doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the product.

You guys who want to improve the reputation of the product need to actually demonstrate how they have parity with a Ruger or S&W product rather than "well, it made fire come out at the range." That type of glowing endorsement will only keep Taurus down on the same rung of reputation for quality as Comanches, EAA Windicators and Charters.

Page generated in 0.03338 seconds with 8 queries