View Single Post
Old September 16, 2006, 05:24 PM   #16
boa2

22-rimfire:

1)Well, don't be offended by anything that I might have said! I really wasn't sure why you had asked me why I had posted the pictures of my Diamondback-and, this threw me off track? I had thought of the possibility that somehow my posting of pictures might have offended you in some way? So, I figured that I should have clarified my reasoning for doing this?

2)I'm glad that you appreciate these fine Colt Diamondbacks! In fact, since you have acumulated several of these Diamondbacks, you are the type of person that I was trying to attract with my posting of my Diamondback pictures! This is because you are more familiar with these revolvers than I am(Since I only have one!)and therefore, any opinions of my Diamondback, that you might have offered, would have proven valuable to me, in ascertaining just how good(Or, bad?)my Diamondback really could be, compared to other Diamondbacks, as viewed through your eyes? Pictures are very helpful to learning about the various guns-and, how they differ and how they compare to each other? Plus, I think that pictures help to build up enthusiasm among the members on any gun forum as well as to assist in educating the beginning gun enthusiasts about guns! I only recently broke down and finally bought a better digital camera in the hopes of producing some better quality gun pictures on the various gun forums? However, I still have much to learn about picture taking-as only some of my pictures are fairly good-others not so good! Of course, if I get some compliments on my guns-then, this is very rewarding in itself! I know how much I enjoy viewing the pictures of many fine guns posted by the other forum members! It's fun to share both information and pictures, for great entertainment here!

3)I have read several of your forum postings from time to time, and I have found everything that you have ever posted to be very interesting to read and very valuable information to know(Especially about .22 revolvers!)! I have only recently started trying to acquire some nice .22 revolvers! Revolvers are my thing! Like you, I must budget what little gun money that I have(Or, must save up!)to enable me to afford a nice revolver once in awhile! If I were rich, I'd be like a kid in a candy store, trying to buy up every gun that I could ever want to buy! This is only a dream, of course!

Page generated in 0.02798 seconds with 8 queries