View Single Post
Old September 16, 2006, 05:48 PM   #17
boa2

Skeeter1:

1)Well, you are right, that I'm no spring chicken! As much as I hate to have to admit it, I just turned 60 this last August! Yikes!:barf:

2)Yes, I realize that everything will fall into place-once I can get out to a nearby gun range to put in a lot of practice! And a .22 caliber revolver would be perfect for this(And cheap to shoot, as you have already mentioned!)! It's a little harder to find a gun range here in CA because our crazy gun laws are causing gun shops, shooting ranges, and pawn shops that once were allowed to sell guns here in CA, to be closed down! CA is now a very gun unfriendly State!

3)Yes, I know that both the Colt Diamondback, as well as an S&W Model 63, are good shooters! I will probably shoot my Model 63? However, I have managed to collect some other .22 revolvers(Over time)which consist of a 4-inch, early Colt Trooper, an S&W Model 17-3, an 6-inch, S&W Model 617-2(With an aluminum alloy cylinder)which I will also plan to shoot, an S&W Model 18-3, and (A half-shrouded barrel) 4-inch, Ruger SP101. So, I have several .22 revolvers to choose from to shoot!

Page generated in 0.03386 seconds with 8 queries