View Single Post
Old March 1, 2010, 02:39 AM   #18
phattacorider

The person telling me told a class of 12 of us inour CCW course. He is certified to train for concealed carry and police tactics, and works at the gun store that he teaches as well. I will try to find out from him tomorrow or Tuesday what the NRS number is for this, as it seems perplexing to me yet maks sense. But as *funky* as this "law" would be, it wouldn't be the funkiest law I've ever heard of.

He has also told us that blue cards aren't required to have on your person when you have your piece on you as well. This was verified by an individual in class who told us he was pulled over 3 weeks ago and had his firearm removed and confiscated for not having his reg. card on him as well. He talked to a lawyer about the charge and now he has a mile of red tape to cross to get his gun back, but the chrges are going to be dropped.

Again, I will find out whatever I can. I'll see if I can get an NRS # on the matter just to verify. I will also find out from the police department and CCW detail about this.

Page generated in 0.02113 seconds with 8 queries