View Single Post
Old July 19, 2007, 09:37 PM   #132
gcfennell

Fear Is....

Quote:
My point? If the product lives up to it's name, then you may very well have another customer. No matter the quality of product, most times I will not buy if quality of service is not up to par. So far, I'm pleased with the prompt and responsive initial service.
Thank you for the very nice compliment Tuttle8 but I think that's one of my biggest fears...having someone fall thru the cracks for one reason or another . I personally have been handling all of the requests and then passing them off to Gary and Mark(my partner) for processing and mailing. (God bless them both). That fear of "losing 1 or 2" is a latent fear left over from my former company of which I tried to set the standards of customer service, .... kind of like "no one gets left behind". I have always FIRMLY believed that customer service can either make you or break you, regardless of how good your product (or service....naw, that would be redundant) is.
But if anyone thinks that we somehow managed to miss you, please dont hesitate to contact me. Usually, give it a week, maximum to show up. If it isn't there by then, give me a hollar. We'll get you hooked back up.
Best regards,
George
http://www.steelshieldtech.com

Page generated in 0.08890 seconds with 8 queries