View Single Post
Old March 31, 2007, 10:12 PM   #1
MPanova

Thin line between paranoid and prepared

How many of you also feel there is a thin line between paranoid and prepared. While a freind of mine was visiting we started talking about guns and CCW. I told him that while me and the wife are asleep we each have a pistol on our night stands. While we are just sitting around the house I tend to keep a pistol with me in which ever room I am in. If I plan on being in the office on the computer I have a pistol on the shelf of my computer desk. If we are going to be watching TV in the living room I have a pistol on the end table next to me. I told him I do this because the way our house is layed out if some one was to kick in the front door and try to come in and harm me or my wife we would have to meet them in the hall way or entry way to get to the gun if it was in the bed room. He said I am paranoid but I feel I am just prepared to defend my castle so to speak. What are your opinions? am I paranoid or prepared? and do you guys/gals do anything similar?

PS

before I get flamed for this lol If we are both gone we each have our carry pistol on us and we lock the rest up incase someone breaks in while we are gone. Also we do not have any children so leaving the guns out is not a problem since its just me and the wife

"WALK SOFTLY AND CARRY A BIG GUN!"

Page generated in 0.02528 seconds with 8 queries