View Single Post
Old March 31, 2007, 10:26 PM   #3
Playboypenguin

I think alot of us walk the fine line betweened prepared and paranoid all the time in many aspects.

I think what matters most is not what you do, but why you do it.

Do you keep a gun around because you like to be prepared for the worst even though you do not think you will ever need it or do you really feel like you could be attacked at any time.

I personally carry a gun even though I think I will never need it. But I like to be prepared.

I carry two bags in my trucks. One is a tool kit with flares, jumper cables, tools, fix-a-flat, and other automobile related items. Some would say I have a brand new truck so why carry all these tools and such on me all the time.

The other is the one alot of people would consider as paranoid. It is a survival bad with a small tent, thermal blanket, a .357mag revolver, ammo, a large knife, a collapsable shovel, water purifier, signaling mirror, a cranks power flashlight, a bowsaw, crank powered radio, rope, a hatchet, and a few other items. I do not need these things and I do not feel I will ever need them but I like to have them.

I do not do the things I do becauseI am afraid something is going to happen to me. I do it because I enjoy being prepared for most any situation.

Page generated in 0.03575 seconds with 8 queries