View Single Post
Old May 2, 2009, 09:54 PM   #85
skydiver3346

Staff member: Response to your answer

Hi Pax, (am just stating my opinion like everyone else is all)

I understand what you are stating and agree with you to a degree.
Of course, I would make sure that it was a situation that required "more serious response" before I would ever use a weapon. Please re-read my post. I did not say I was going to "kill" someone as you mentioned. I just said that I was going to intervene on the victims behalf instead of just standing there trying to figure out what the heck I'm goning to do (so I won't get in trouble for helping victim). By then as i stated earlier, it may be too late if you wait to figure everything out just to make sure you got all your bases covered? If said perp decides to attack me because I break up his assault, then I will give him a loud and severe verbal warning while backing up. If it still progresses to the point where I feel my life is threatened, then I will respond accordingly, Thats it.

I am really getting sick and tired of the low lifes in this country thinking they can get away with anything and nobody will do anything about it. It happens everyday here in Florida, (my city happens to be the murder capital of the state). Crime is rampant and these criminals are put in jail and then released to commit the same or worse crimes later.
I can promise you this, I plan to be ready at all times and am prepared. Hopefully that day never comes. But I will be ready to respond if I feel it is warranted, you can count on that. That is my personal opinion.

Page generated in 0.02788 seconds with 8 queries