View Single Post
Old August 15, 2008, 02:37 PM   #19
Rant Casey

Are we talking head to toe walmart camo, hi point carrying militia or are we talking about a private national guard militia. If it's the former, no thanks. Most of the "militia" men i've met were both overweight, heavy drinkers and smokers, who are more worried about the federal government killing them then they're own vices. I guess I can't take anyone who abuses their bodies seriously, especially in a "i'm going to overthrow the gov if I can make it up these two flights of stairs without weezing" scenerio. Any time an armed group of men decide that they have the power to overthrow the USA it ends badly, no matter their motive. Example: The Order. Making an aryan paradise isn't as easy as they thought, counterfitting money, robbing armored cars, and shooting Alan Berg didn't work out all too well for the members including Robert Jay Mathews burned alive on whidbey island during a shoot out with the rest of the surviving members in prison under the RICO act.

Point being, if you want to help, like someone previously said, join the red cross. If you want to fight, join the Marines. You won't see me joining a Militia, I don't particulary like hanging out with undercover federal agents nor being burned alive by the ATF. If we're ever invaded i'll be one of the first jaded marines on the street, but until then, I'll protect myself, my friends and family. I don't need to play soldier, i've had enough of the real thing to last a few lifetimes. Throwing on camo and ranting about mind control drugs in the water is the last thing I need.

Page generated in 0.04027 seconds with 8 queries