View Single Post
Old October 17, 2006, 09:20 PM   #14
stephen426

Quote:
Come to think of it, I've got my wireless phone plugged into the UPS I use for my wireless router, and my computer, a laptop, has it's own battery, good for a couple of hours.

The cellphone has the "jumbo" battery, good for 20 days of standby and/or 5hrs of talk time.

If all else fails, I have an inverter that I can plug into the cigarette lighter in the car to recharge the cell phone.

Oh, yeah, and I have ten firearms. I think I'm covered.

It must sound like I'm something of a survivalist, but I'm really not. I just like electronic toys.
Actually, the cellular backup is directly connected to my alarm system and is dedicated for the alarm system. It costs a little more a month to maintain, but it is well worth it just in case.

TX35,
Those are some great looking dogs you got there. The one on the right seems to really have a lot of personality. My parents have my dogs parents. Akitas are great dogs. The only thing is that they must be socialized or else they will tear other dogs apart. I'm sure you know how dominant they can be. As long as one accepts the other as dominant, things should be peaceful.

Page generated in 0.03483 seconds with 8 queries