View Single Post
Old August 26, 2008, 04:58 PM   #40
MacGille

If I respond to such a request I probably don't tell everything I know. If the poster is asking about Mausers I may show mine, I may not. But one thing is sure, after 3 branches of military service, 3 Police departments, one Prison guard job and 70 years of living, I have learned to keep my own counsel about what I've done or what I own. My standards of marksmanship are my own and I don't care what you think. I have nothing left to prove.

On the other hand this forum is about guns, and it would be stupid if we didn't talk about our interests. So I may or may not post pics. I have shown my collection to several people and may do so again. I will however reserve the right to make that decision myself.

By the way, FBI statistics show that by far more deaths are caused by .22 than all other calibers combined.
If ye love wealth better than Liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animated contest of Freedom, go from us in Peace. We ask not your counsel or Arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen. --Samuel Adams--<*ixoye><

Last edited by MacGille; August 27, 2008 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Post script.

Page generated in 0.03447 seconds with 8 queries