Thread: AK-47 questions
View Single Post
Old February 12, 2006, 12:17 AM   #10
MTMilitiaman

Here you go Colt. I managed to dig up the target mine came with. I don't know if they shot it from a vice or what but keep in mind it has a better trigger and better sights on it now than it did when it came to me. The included literature I believe stated it was a 100 yard group and my results from the bench seem to indicate that it is representative of the rifle's accuracy at that range--it could do better now with the el cheapo Century FCG gone and the Mojo rear sight in it but to get the best out of an AK, I really think you have to get a red dot set up on it.

Also keep in mind this target was buried in my closet so that last hole was tore a little bit. Going to the outside of it, as can be seen on the calipers, you still get a 4.2 MOA group. Sorry I can't tell you what ammo they used. And like I said, I don't shoot mine on paper much. Just sighted it in and shoot water jugs and stuff. Hope this helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AK with target.JPG (91.2 KB, 250 views)
File Type: jpg AK with calipers.JPG (91.2 KB, 189 views)

Page generated in 0.02996 seconds with 9 queries