View Single Post
Old January 12, 2010, 03:18 PM   #28
Nydhog502

I'd much rather own my desert eagle then an AR. At least on the scale of practicality, seeing as I will never shoot in a match, I can put the Desert Eagle in my glove box. Or open carry it. If I open carried an AR people would be a little upset.
Quote:
A .50 DE? Not so much. Ammo made of 50% Hypetanium and 50% Unobtainium....... that is used in...... well........... trying to impress your friends with the size of your......... what, exactly?
It's called a reloading press, and it converts unavailable ammo into instant availability.

The DE is an excellent hunting gun. It serves a purpose that matters to me.

I love how the detractors of anything large or powerful are always correlating the appreciation thereof with deficiencies in male appendages. Juvenile at best.
Precisely the reason I'm going to star reloading for all my guns. I've noticed that too. Apparently the size of a gun has to do with the size of your compensation for something. If this is the case, I wonder why he needs an AR.... (I am completely kidding with that by the way)

Page generated in 0.02589 seconds with 8 queries