The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old May 25, 2009, 10:42 PM   #1
EnoughGUN

Tisas Zigana K 9mm? Anygood?

Has anyone shot one of these? I have seen them at some shows and they look to be pretty well made.

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIte...Item=129511017
Old May 25, 2009, 10:53 PM   #2
predecessor

I have not shot one yet, although I am thinking about doing so soon. I have the one with the 20 round mag and the ported barrel. For a $350 gun it seems well made. Take down is similar to the Bersa Nine/Walther P-88 design so there is no easier method. Seems like it would perform it's duty as an inexpensive plinker quite well.
Old May 25, 2009, 10:58 PM   #3
Hellbilly5000

not a bad lookin gun (it looks better then a glock)
Old May 26, 2009, 09:56 PM   #4
old_ironsights

Turkish blend of Bernardelli P.One, Baby Desert Eagle and Sig in size, weight and capacity. Very accurate, light recoil. The DA/SA isn't my choice, and I don't like slide-mounted safeties, but overall it's not a tiring weapon at all.

I shot a friend's, and I didn't inquire about the cost, but it seems to me to be an entirely adequate weapon. Easy to strip and clean.

Old May 30, 2009, 01:14 AM   #5
IdahoG36

I just bought the .45acp version of it, the C45. It has a compensated barrel as well. I paid $350 for it. I put 100 rounds through mine, and it is back to the store for the gunsmith to look at. I have constant failure to return to battery. Clean, dirty, ball, or jhp, 7 rounds out of the 9 round mag will fail to return to battery.
It's frustrating. I hate having an unreliable gun, so I'm really hoping they can either fix it or get me a new one.
For the money, they are well built guns. The quality looks great. The machine work is very good, and everything fits together really well.
I read some good reviews on these pistols, so I figured for $350, I'd give one a try.