The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Revolver Forum

Old June 17, 2009, 06:16 PM   #1
Bigjim3

NAA "The Earl"

I want one It appears to be a cool little pistol. Does any one have one?? And what do you know. cool isnt it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Earl" is a five-shot, single action, 1860's- styled mini- revolver chambered in 22 magnum.

Named after the NAA gunsmith who originally developed the product, with it's faux loading lever (which secures the cylinder pin), "The Earl" resembles a 150 year old percussion revolver then common in the Old West.

With it's heavy octagonal barrel, top strap channel and bead front sight, "The Earl" could become your favorite plinker (pray for the snake, rodent, or tin can that dares cross your path!).

With available flap-holster made of belt grade leather, strap on "The Earl" for an imaginative trip back to a simpler time.

As another example of NAA's craftmanship and attention to detail- the closer you look, the better we look.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specifications:
•Caliber: .22 Magnum
•Capacity: 5
•Material: 17-4 pH stainless steel
•Barrel Length: 4"
•Overall Length: 7 3/4"
•Overall Height: 3 1/8"
•Width: 7/8"
•Weight: 8.6 oz. unloaded
•Suggested Retail Price: $289.00
•Part Number: NAA-1860-4
•Pre-order The Earl until March 8th
Specifications:
•Caliber: .22 Magnum/ .22LR Conversion
•Suggested Retail Price: $324.00
•Part Number: NAA-1860-4C
•Pre-order The Earl until March 8, 2009.

As with every NAA Mini-Revolver, the hammer need not rest on an empty chamber. Using the original half-way notch cylinder, the hammer may rest safely and securely without chance of accidental discharge. Please see our Safety Cylinder page or the owners manual for more information.

The Earl can be used with all popular .22 Magnum ammunition, including .22 Magnum shot shells (called Snake Shot by some manufacturers).

The Earl is available with and without the additional .22 Long rifle Conversion cylinder. NAA can install the additional cylinder as an after-market purchase. The firearm would need to be sent to NAA for factory timing of the additional cylinder. Please visit the following link for addtional information: Conversion cylinders .

If you have any questions please call us at 800-821-5783 for more details.

Quick Links
•Grips•Holsters•Presentation Sets (High polish, matching serial numbers, display case)
•.22 Mini-Revolver Frequently Asked Questions
•Ballistics and Velocity information

HOME | REQUEST A CATALOG | ABOUT NAA | SALES | FIREARMS | ACCESSORIES | TECH SUPPORT | CONTACTS

NAAminis.Com © 2007 | Site Map | Site Designed by 58X
Attached Images
File Type: jpg earlfront2.jpg (25.0 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg earlsided2.jpg (26.4 KB, 124 views)
Jesus according to Luke:22:36: Then said he unto them, ,,,,,, and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one......... Thomas Jefferson: "No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
Old June 17, 2009, 06:45 PM   #2
Jim March

Do yourself a favor and take a look at the otherwise very similar Mini-master. The MM can take various sight upgrades and is otherwise the better gun - better cylinder retention system for starters.

22magnum out of a 4" barrel can be pretty damned effective. The CCI 30gr MaxiMag+V and +V/TNT variants are excellent, with rimfire ignition reliability as good as anything centerfire.
Old June 17, 2009, 07:05 PM   #3
smee78

I think it looks neat.
Old June 17, 2009, 10:21 PM   #4
Dave R

There's a favorable review at www.gunblast.com.
Old June 18, 2009, 12:31 PM   #5
pinetree

I love gunblast but I haven't seen much they didn't like.
Old June 18, 2009, 01:21 PM   #6
fast-eddie

Earl

I'm thinking on getting one right now. hmmmmmm. I love the look and love the 22. mag round.
Old June 18, 2009, 04:50 PM   #7
Bigjim3

Thanks "Dave R" for the site makes me want one even more now..
Jesus according to Luke:22:36: Then said he unto them, ,,,,,, and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one......... Thomas Jefferson: "No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
Old June 18, 2009, 11:27 PM   #8
Dave R

Quote:
I love gunblast but I haven't seen much they didn't like.
LOL. Yup, they love 'em all. But what he chooses to praise does have some value.