The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old August 2, 2002, 06:49 PM   #1
HKguy9

How Many GSC Friends Do You Have

It's....Diss Our GSC Friends Hour!!!

How many of them don't even own a gun? What are some of the funnier things they have said?

A buddy of mine is funny as hell and says the funniest things. Can't really blame him because his family doesn't own any guns and he never had the opportunity to learn to shoot, but played a few too many hours of Counter-Strike and seen one too many movie. He actually ended up being the most timid shooter I have ever taken to the range...when he wasn't shooting, he left the firing line and sat behind the glass while my other buddy was shootin'.

An ex-roommate claims to have a $5000 STI and would take on someone with a rifle with it. He claims to have been shot at while hiking by guys with ARs. But then he used to race people uphill with a Nissan Stanza and win