The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights > Legal and Political

Old September 25, 2001, 03:02 PM   #26
9mmMike

Skorzeny,
I use Ammoman all the time but they do not sell the "all purpose" 12 GA. I am new to shotgunning but I shoot a ton of 12 GA every weekend now that I have an 870. If Ammoman sold what I needed, I'd be thrilled and I'd be busting a lot more clays.
Thanks,
Mike
IF YOU LIVE IN PA AND DID NOT VOTE, YOU DESERVE TO LOSE YOUR GUNS!
Old September 26, 2001, 05:05 PM   #27
alan

Spoke with the assistant mgr. of the WalMart in the northern suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA (Cranberry), who stated that there was no such thing in that particular store. Also spoke with their corporate headquarters today, which claimed that there was no such corporate policy, and stating that they would "look into the matter".

Cannot speak to what might be going on elsewhere.
Old September 26, 2001, 06:01 PM   #28
Monkeyleg

Heck, it doesn't really matter. I've been trying to find some 12 gauge OO buck for the last few days. I called WallyMart last night and tried to explain to the kid at the gun counter what it was that I wanted. When it became completely apparent that this kid knew nothing about guns or ammunition, I gave up and said I'd come down there and look for myself.