The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old January 5, 2010, 07:58 AM   #1
tristar viper

Glock 26 magazines

OK. My Glock 26 has the two magazines that came with the gun, and I have a Pearce extension on each. It gives me someplace to put that last finger as you know. The problem is that with this configuration, my finger sometimes gets pinched. My little finger gets into that little crack, and pinches it. How do I remedy this? I notice that the magazines in this gun are really sloppy fitting, if they were tighter and the magazine didn't "rock" so much when I shoot, it wouldn't pinch like it does. My wife bitched about this, and so did my Buddy Mike the other day.
I'm thinking of ordering the 19 magazine, and also that sleeve that they make to fill the gap with the longer magazine. Would that fix it do you think? All this stuff is gonna cost me $40 at the Glock store, so I don't wanna buy it if it doesn't fix my problem.
Old January 5, 2010, 11:24 AM   #2
goodspeed(TPF)

Try the Glock original +2 floorplates. Works well for me. -Goodspeed

http://www.thepiratefleet.com/index.shtml