The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Closed Thread

Old June 8, 2007, 07:28 AM   #26
ezypikns

Must control........

fist of Death.
Old June 8, 2007, 09:06 AM   #27
kgeter

im just mad, that i want a 1911 and cant afford one but some crazy yahoo's like that have one, they should have bb guns(at most) and i should get thier 1911.
Old June 9, 2007, 10:30 AM   #28
arcenon

I found the forum where our movie was linked to

Hello, I'm the other guy from the movie

First of all lets make a few things clear. Your arguments on the youtube section are crap, except or the 'safety for surrounding people' posts.

We are serious shooters who (mostly) prior the safety rules. Except for this youtube movie. When we were having 'fun with guns', we asured both guns where empty when pointing at each other. There was also nobody on the shooting range when we fired in 'tombraider style'.

A few of you complain about our finger that is constantly making contact with the triger. If you watch the movie the barrel is always pointed at safe targets when armed.

We (as my fellow shooting friend already said) lacked the safety rules on purpose for this movie, as it was placed in the 'entertainment category'.

We might come over to you as reckless, dangerous people that should never be able to get posession of firearms (before they could injure some one). That's not true, normally we are responsible shooters that take precautions (I'm not here to convince that to you).

The reason why I'm here is that we agreed that the movie might convince/inspire wrong people to sign up for a shooting range with the intention to do things like (for example) shooting bottles from people's head.

I'm also not here to press out any regrets. We KNOW we are responsible shooters. You people don't know us so don't tell us what to do. We surely take instructions and tips of surrounding fellow-shooters who know us (unlike you people do). So please no more complaining about our safety handlings .

I think things are clear now, and we will make the movie private. ONLY for the reason that we might inspire other people to do wrong things with firearms.

Greetings,
in normal life responsible shooters: Robert (and my fellow friend Sean ofcourse)
Old June 9, 2007, 10:41 AM   #29
arcenon

Ow, before I forget. In reply to post #27...: EAT MY SHORTS

And for Pilman: Nice way of trying to convince us in your letter to Sean. As i already said in normal life we are responsible shooters, We are 16 and still learning. We'll pay attention to your points
Old June 9, 2007, 11:22 AM   #30
SseanS

Found you

Guess we found your little behind the back talk forum thingy.

I'm afraid i got some bad news for you guys. The video is not going private but will simply have some warnings in the name. Also the video will change its catagory since you guys dont consider it funny but scary ( thread's name: Oh so frightening!!!)

Please keep you comments to yourself. We know the safetyrules and its not like we always shoot like this. We just wanted to make a fun video. Its strange that only people from europe like the vid and everyone from america is so touchy about this. Since guns and 'accidents' with m are no stranger for you. You guys are simply so afraid of guns and what they can do that you search the web for video's and make threads and posts about them. While every other country, simply, doesnt give a ****.

Please find a better use of your time.
Old June 9, 2007, 11:23 AM   #31
Magnum.35744

arcenon...

We might come over to you as reckless, dangerous people that should never be able to get posession of firearms

Funny I was thinking the same thing ...

GUNS ARE NOT TOYS!!! AND ARE NOTHING TO PLAY AROUND WITH!

Always treat a firearm as if it were loaded...

God I'm just gonna stop here before I say the wrong thing ...But really please be safe. And I understand that you didnt mean no harm, and I respect that...But take care, and safe shooting.

-Tre
Old June 9, 2007, 11:27 AM   #32
arcenon

Thats a more direct form of making my opinion clear Sean .

It's true Americans are strange people. All the men behave like girles out there.
Old June 9, 2007, 11:27 AM   #33
KyJim

Quote:
When we were having 'fun with guns', we asured both guns where empty when pointing at each other.
I had a friend killed with an "unloaded" gun by a "friend" playing around. His son grew up without a father. There is no place for intentionally flouting basic rules of gun safety.
Old June 9, 2007, 11:33 AM   #34
Magnum.35744

SseanS

Please keep you comments to yourself.

Please keep your videos to yourself ...

We know the safetyrules and its not like we always shoot like this.

Hmm...if you knew the safety rules and truly did respect firearms I think that this video would of never been made.

We just wanted to make a fun video. Its strange that only people from europe like the vid and everyone from america is so touchy about this.

We'll see who the touchy one is once your goverment starts cracking down on the gun rules/laws...

And finally it seems to me that it's you that needs to find better use of your time instead of goofing off with firearms...Like they say my "friend" It's all FUN and games until someone get's hurt...

-Tre
Old June 9, 2007, 11:41 AM   #35
arcenon

No you should use your time better, here you are crying again magnum...Probably the American dream, complaining about others while theyself are 10 times worse. Proud to be NOT American.

And in reply to KyJim:
But we are not blind in stead of your friend. I'm sorry for your loss (truely do).

BTW: Weapons are not dangerous, the people that use weapons are dangerous. You think we are dangerous with firearms? Then you probably haven't seen my kitchen-knifes collection yet.
Old June 9, 2007, 11:44 AM   #36
SseanS

Tre honey

Hi tre,

i'm glad your so concerned about what we respect, about our safety, and our gunlaws.

Lucky us, we dont do the sick stuff you guys do with guns so our gunlaws are staying as it is.

My safety: in reply to your philosophy "its all fun and games until someone gets hurt " here's mine: "i LOVE my guns and LOVE is bulletproof, so i wont get hurt.

And i dont respect my guns, i respect the sport. And a little fun now and then should be no problem
Old June 9, 2007, 11:54 AM   #37
arcenon

Magnum is your mum proud of you? Pilman was helping us to go walk on the right path. Now you have ruined Pilman's effort for helping us become responsible firearmowners. The next Tomb Raider will be me shooting 4 guns at a time in stead of 2.
Old June 9, 2007, 11:57 AM   #38
Magnum.35744

arcenon...

Who said I was crying ...LOL! All I am doing is pointing out that you know nothing about firearms and for the age of 16 you have done a great job at showing off how imature and stupid you can be once you get a noobie with a gun. And honestly Im more responsible with a gun and Im only what...maybe the same age as you...But hey I'm not gonna get into a pissing match with you on this one...And yes I think I speak for most members here on this site that are "Americans" and yes we damn are proud ...And my mom is very proud of me LOL .

SseanS...(a.k.a Honey )

Honestly I could give a rat's a$$ about your safety, gunlaws, etc. It's the simple fact that I thought I could of talked some sense into you...which I know is not going to happen...well anytime soon that is.

Black Adder,

When I saw the video, all I could think was 'what's my account info at YouTube?' so I could leave them a note telling them they are idiots for everyone to see.

Interesting I was thinking the same thing... And I also saw the one too with the beer bottle on the kids head ...I was in shock!

-Tre
Old June 9, 2007, 12:03 PM   #39
arcenon

Here, see for yourself you are crying again. I think you haven't past the fake 'made in china' plastic gun with electric magic sound effects (don't forget to replace the batteries in time before people find out). And were you REALLY in shock of the bottle? Go cry ur mammie. Match me and I will show you Americans dutch shooters do it better in all forms. :barf: (puke on American flag)
Old June 9, 2007, 12:03 PM   #40
SseanS

Tre , Babe

Are you the kind of guy that curses at the jackass members for being irresponsible and stupid?? No you dont, you find it funny. This is the same thing.

So go stand in the fridge for a sec and chill.
Old June 9, 2007, 12:09 PM   #41
Jason_G

What I want to know is what makes you two idiots think that it's okay to ignore safety rules just because it's a homemade movie?!! What's all this "responsible shooter in real life" crap?!! Do you two knuckleheads even know what real life is? Do you think that real life stops because you've got a video camera out? And what's really bad is that people who own guns, responsible or not, are what non gun owners see. They draw their impressions of guns and gun owners from what they see in public places like the internet and firing ranges. You guys might not have had an ND yet, but you sure are shooting the rest of us gun owners in the foot with your immature and dangerous antics. And what's bad is you're dangerous and don't even know or acknowledge it. I sincerely hope you two don't find out the hard way.

Jason
Old June 9, 2007, 12:26 PM   #42
arcenon

Then I suggest you leave the shooting range as soon as we hit the club. When we are shooting next time I don't want to smell your face near my range. One said: 'You people are the reason why I always leave the range'. The less people on the range the more space we have...so **** off my range biatch!
Old June 9, 2007, 12:31 PM   #43
SseanS

Jason

Hi jason,

i'm glad to tell you that we both do have a clear perception of what 'real life' is. We both watch a lot of mtv and are true fans of the show "The real life". It is as informative as it is educational. And even doe you dont believe it, real life doesnt stop when i take out the camera, but i does slow down as you could see in the vid.

And it's funny to see that you generalize this shooting matter like a true american. We are 'dangerous and immature' in the video, so we shoot every gunowner in the foot. You see iraq terrorising some places, you think its a worldmatter. How very matture and responsible of you's.

And how do you know how we shoot in real life and if we are responsible or not? Or was it your girlfriend that tells you these things since she blows me every weekend.
Old June 9, 2007, 12:57 PM   #44
Magnum.35744

arcenon & SseanS...LOL!!!

Trust me those times of the old fake gun our long gone and past...

And SseanS I do find this funny now that I think about it, getting into it with a European...And really I know you like me but please not to the extent of calling me babe or honey...sorry dont go that way. Take care both of you as it has been quite a pleasure to shoot the breeze with you two .

-Tre
Old June 9, 2007, 01:01 PM   #45
chopz

hey, dude, relax.

i do the same thing, so i understand. since i'm the most awesome guitarist to ever take a breath, people don't understand that when i put a recording online where millions of people can hear it, they might think all those wrong notes make me a bad musician - but it's only entertainment. in real life, when nobody's listening, i play perfectly.

also, speaking of entertainment: angelina jolie's got nothing on you!

Quote:
We are 'dangerous and immature' in the video
so this is you being mature, right?
Old June 9, 2007, 01:29 PM   #46
Jason_G

Quote:
so this is you being mature, right?
Yeah, I think the posts and video speak for themselves
Mall ninjas.

Jason
Old June 9, 2007, 01:53 PM   #47
JR47

Well, it's pretty obvious that the same "abilities" shown in the video carry over into their ability to communicate. "Smell your face?" That sounds like a Brit with their usual gender-confused issues.

If you don't like the fact that Americans are more concerned with safety than you, post your video in Europe only. I somehow feel that you'd hear the same things there.

Sorry. little ones, but you wouldn't last a magazine on the ranges around here. Your attitude afterwards would also get you a free ride in a Police Car, sans guns.

At the least, it would appear that you have enough sense to only shoot each other. Must be a Darwinian thing.
Old June 9, 2007, 02:16 PM   #48
Mal H
Staff

Do I have to explain why this thread is now closed?

Didn't think so.

To our two newest "members" - perhaps you can find a firearms forum that is more favorable to your practices and conduct. TFL isn't it.
Closed Thread