The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old October 18, 2002, 06:04 PM   #126
Double Maduro

Chaim,

We have chatted a few times and I have always admired your strength and your ability to examine your motivation.

The only thing that I can say is;

Keep peace, purity, love of life and God in your heart. No one can say anything to or about you that will matter in the long run.

If you need someone to talk to, or just to sympathise, drop me a line. If you need to get away from it all and would like a trip to the Pacific Northwest, drop me a line. If I can be of any help at all, DROP ME A LINE.

To Life,
double Maduro
[email protected]
Old October 18, 2002, 06:09 PM   #127
Inner Dark

maybe a solution

When the officers/agents want your 223 or 221 for ballistic testing, how about if you politely refuse on religous grounds (creating a new mark of the beast or some such) and instead offer to sell it to him at a reasonable cost using HIS funds, so HE can donate HIS new rifle to the testing if HE so chooses?

Take cash or personal check and remember to record his driver's license information. Quote only a fair price, but enough so you can buy a replacement. Avoid clearly profiting as you wouldn't want to be required to obtain an FFL, just charge a fair replacement cost and explain that is the basis of the cost.

Let's see if the agents are really that interested in a system that puts their own money at stake.