The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Closed Thread

Old March 22, 2001, 10:06 PM   #1
Bill G Gonzales

I handled an HS 2000 today. I was really impressed with it. The salesman that showed it to me is a Glock armorer and he couldn't say enough good things about the HS. It had some cool features and was definitely priced right. Has anyone fired this gun extensively? If so how did it handle; was it accurate and reliable? I'm a little leary of imported pistols from companies that I'm not familiar with (remember the Vektor?). If this subject has been covered before then my apologies. If it hasn't thanks in advance for any info.
Old March 22, 2001, 10:58 PM   #2
blades67

I have fired one, but not extensively. The one I fired was completely reliable with Winchester 115 and 124 grain ball ammunition. That was all the owner of the pistol had with her. I only fired 20 rounds, but she had a total of 200 rounds with her that were fired that day. We didn't have an "official" 25 yard target to measure accuracy with. We one gallon plastic jugs and aluminum cans that day. I can tell you that the targets we had with us didn't make it out alive.

I hunt, therefore I am.
Old March 22, 2001, 11:26 PM   #3
Tamara
Moderator Emeritus

Moved to:

Handguns: The Semiauto Forum.
Closed Thread