The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old February 15, 2008, 02:07 PM   #1
yasinkomutan

Thanks Usa ... Tisaş Zigana Pistol

Hi everybody, it has been a long time not to write to the forum. Shot Show is over...People are interested in our pistols, ziganas are liked. I think everything is good, and will better for our pistols. I thank you to all. Even it is a pistol forum, our aim is to create a friendly environment. That is the most important part. I hope to see you all in Turkey one day. Take care, see you..

ISOW I am sorry that I couldnt write you because of my job. Thank you for all interest to our booth at Shot Show. Americans are really interested in our pistols, everything was good. I hope it will be better soon. I couldnt be in Las Vegas because of my other job. I would like to be in there with all of you. Hope to see you in Turkey one day.

ABBOBERG ...hi, how are you doing? they told me that someone came to the booth and asked me. That should be you. I am so glad that you came but I am sorry I couldnt be there because of my job. I wish I could be there and see you. I heard you have new projects, I am curious. I am looking the site that you said. If you come to Turkey one day, I will be glad having you my guest. Take care, see you...