View Single Post
Old July 28, 2023, 08:06 PM   #24
musicmatty

Here’s the latest update.***. This retro 870 was sent back to Remington and they said they received it on June 27, 2023. Let me remind everyone, this is the second time the gun was sent back to Remington. The gun was originally sent back and kept for one month and then came back exhibiting the same injection problem.

I reached out to Remington last Thursday on July 20 and they said, they had polished the chamber and replaced both action bars and the gun was out being tested. Here we are at the close of another week and no follow up from Remington about the gun being sent back to the owner. I’m guessing whatever they did, obviously didn’t work or the gun would have been sent back to the owner by now.

All I can say is this… Regardless of whether they fix the gun or not at this point, I would never buy another Remington product considering how long this gun has been in their possession along with the money I have spent for this new firearm. This retro 870 has been sent back to Remington twice for a total of more than two months in their possession. In my opinion, this is customer service at its worst.

Page generated in 0.03140 seconds with 7 queries