Old October 19, 2023, 11:01 AM   #37
Dashunde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siloshooter
bought a beretta ulitma patrol yesterday for $969.95
Great, thats about what I paid.

Quote:
looked at holowsun's with red dot but was not not ready to pull the trigger on $300 plus
can anyone reccomend a laser red or green laser type upgrade ? also there were some stream light add on lasers & flash lights . would like something pretty low profile .
I have several Holosun's on various rifles and shotguns, but I have nothing on my Ultima Patrol.. I find the factory sights to be very visible and fast.. if the front bead is on the target and visible through the rear ring it'll hit. Pretty simple, quick, and doesn't cost a dime more. On this particular shotgun I'd probably rather just upgrade the rear to metal. However, I do have spare HS501C that I might try out? I'd steer clear of anything smaller due to the view becoming tight and cluttered with the front and rear sights in place.

I have a 14" Shockwave with a Streamlight TLR RM1G mounted on its top rail since its hip-fired and the Streamlight Racker does not fit the short(er) 14" Shockwaves.
The light is good, and the laser is visible outside in the daylight.
Its a nightstand package and its all very visible and aim'able in the dark.
The TLR RM1G would work very well on the Ultma Patrol lower Mlok with a pic rail installed. It will hang down a bit though..

Quote:
AND what type of sling of good quality do i need ?
Depends on how you want to use it and which position. For combat you might like the padded Magpul sling or Blue Force/Vickers. Or being a shotgun you might rather have one with additional ammo, there are several of those with various shell count capacities.

Quote:
the gun feels great in hand . also it is the gray colored model which i like
Mine is gray too. I knocked the super grippy (harsh) points off of the plastic parts using my wife's black flexible fingernail file. After 50 low brass and 25 or so high brass and 3" shells it's texture was trying to chew me up. Scuffing it down a little makes a huge difference.

Page generated in 0.02508 seconds with 7 queries