View Single Post
Old April 19, 2024, 11:53 AM   #11
Recycled bullet

I would recommend practicing shooting at targets with a double action revolver and seeing if trigger control can be practiced and improved. This is more of a diagnostic tool because if the flinching occurs with plus p loads but does not occur with wad cutters then clearly the problem is noise and recoil affecting control.

Also I would recommend using earplugs inside the earmuffs because a lot of flinching that happens is because the loud noise of gunfire combined with recoil causes a startle reflex. Both of those factors are compounded with a short barrel hellcat.

I would also recommend one of those grip strength exercisers that has individual springs for each separate finger you can find it in a golf shop or probably Amazon. The weakest one is the blue one and the strongest one is the gray one . Start off with the blue one. The idea being to strengthen the hand and increase articulation through learning strength and independent control for each finger. There are no downsides to having stronger more articulate fingers.

Page generated in 0.02475 seconds with 8 queries