View Single Post
Old January 12, 2009, 11:54 AM   #1
rezman

oobuck is a thief !!!!

oobuck (Michael Avila aka Michael Ayala aka Michael Aleman) of Cicero, IL or Chicago, IL has ripped off at least three of us here for $275 each for 16 Pmags. He used three different names and addresses in his replies to the various individuals he has scammed since last summer.

Names used: Michael Avila, Michael Ayala, and Michael Aleman

IP addresses and e-mail:
Mike in Chicago (99.149.195.152) (working on it)
unknown at this time (99.48.253.102) (working on it)
Mike Ayala in Chicago IL (99.180.247.0) ([email protected])

Mailing addresses and email:
Michael Aleman
4845 S Western Blvd.
Chicago IL 60609

Michael Aleman
2806 S 50th Av.
Cicero IL 60804

Michael Avila ([email protected])
1533 S.Laramie Ave
Cicero, IL 60804

He has perpetuated his fraud on at least two internet boards. See links.

Link to original TFL add below.

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...d.php?t=328612

Link to Sturmgewehr add below.

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/ge...cgi?read=57410

Hopefully the mods will at least deal with this guys account before he gets to someone else.

Anybody seen the mods in awhile???

Any advice on how to proceed would be great. This POS has stolen $825 from the three of us so far, don't want to see anybody else get taken.

All individuals taken by this guy are encouraged to send me an e-mail with your contact info, description of items posted for sale and your monetary loss, and the screen name, e-mail address, payment sent to name and payment sent to mailing address of ripoff seller to me so I can start compiling a data base of victims.

I believe our collective complaint against this guy with Illinois state fraud investigators will carry much more weight than individual complaints to the USPS.

Help me shut this weasel d**k down.

[email protected]

Last edited by rezman; January 13, 2009 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Discovery of further ripoff activity by oobuck

Page generated in 0.02847 seconds with 8 queries