View Single Post
Old January 13, 2009, 12:48 AM   #8
rezman

Screw the refund, you guys need to see who is in the fight, oobuck probably has "issues" that will prevent him from refunding what he already has taken from us.

Copy of PM:

Re: Pmags

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael,

Your tracking number is not valid at this time.

If you are telling the truth about having two sets of these to sell, why I am not receiving one of them, as I was the original poster to respond with payment to your add.

If I receive mags as agreed, or a full refund, I will withdraw my complaint posts regarding you.

At this point, I still beleive you are a weasel d**k who is negotiating for time before the postal inspector, hopefully with Chicago PD in tow, shows up at one of the two addresses and names for payment you have used to perpetuate your scam. I wonder what the Chicago PD will think of you selling mags whose capacity makes them illegal to posess where you live. I would never had ordered if I knew you couldn't have them to begin with. Maybe BATFE would be interested in your activities. I hear the weather in the Cook County jail is beautiful this time of year.

Make it right, to me, 25birdman, and srryan1 or I will make this my mission to pursue you wherever you go on the internet. I have computer friends tracking your ISP address as we speak. You, your family, girlfriend, public library, wherever you are internet based at will not be able to hide. This information will be added to the postal fraud complaint.

Deliver goods as promised, or prepare for your internet scam life to get more interesting and less profitable.

Count on it needle d**k.

Sincerely, rezman

Quote:
Originally Posted by oobuck
Kelly

I sold two sets that actually shipped out, but until I find out who did get them, your refund was sent today usps the tracking number is 7008 0150 0000 8848 1819.

Sorry for the cluster****

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezman
Michael,

I visited this original post to check status of this deal.

My confirmation to buy e-mail and payment was 12.31.2008.

Imagine my surprise 25birdman also posted payment sent.

Sent PM and email to you regarding this yesterday. No reply.

Please reply to this post ASAP. It could be you had two sets of these to sell.

It could be you sold the same set twice.

LMK what is going on, Kelly

Page generated in 0.03908 seconds with 8 queries