View Single Post
Old January 21, 2002, 04:38 AM   #1
Smoker

The Government Control of Deadly Portable Weapons 2nd Try: How Much is enough???

Same question: What level of legal control of deadly portable weapons is acceptable to you in a modern liberal democracy like America.

What this post is looking for is what laws; rules restrictions would you put in place on "deadly portable weapon" ownership if you were running the show?

What the original post is looking for is your personal ideal solution and not just bitching and whining about the current laws.

I am sorry about the original threads being closed. I thought there were some interesting ideas expressed on the original thread and think it would have been ok to leave it open and just bring it back onto topic but that's life in the internet board game. So this time boys n girls lets try to keep the tank discussion focused on legal stuff like laws restricting tank ownership etc rather than technical specs and California highway use with your tank.

Cheers Smoker.

I might take you down but I'll never let you down. - John Shaft

Like dreams, statistics are a form of wish fulfilment. - J.Baudrillard

"Free speech is the whole thing, the whole ball game. Free speech is life itself." - Salman Rushdie

Page generated in 0.03224 seconds with 8 queries