View Single Post
Old January 26, 2002, 03:44 PM   #12
P-99er

Too simple and obvious. They are targeting the LEO market, and low budget buyers. They probably never would have imagined that cost would enter into the decision on gun purchases for departments. Or that some private owners would consider price above most. The P-99 is very popular now, even with the higher price.

When I chose my first P-99, I researched around, tried a few at the range, asked opinions from RO's etc. I made my decision based on what I liked and felt comfortable with. Yes I did consider Gluucks in the process. I just preferred the ergonomics and quality; dependablity and accuracy were just a huge plus.

Remember that Gluucks didn't take off as LEO issue until the price came down.

I own Gloocks and P-99's. I have enough Glocks (2) but I am getting every P-99 caliber and color. I like the Gloocks, but I love the Walthers. I almost regret spending the money on the Gloocks. They still shoot though.

It is obvious that Walther must be a threat to Glooks or you wouldn't have so much animousity toward them.

Confucious say: Sometimes it is better to be quiet and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Last edited by P-99er; January 26, 2002 at 04:13 PM.

Page generated in 0.02385 seconds with 8 queries