View Single Post
Old October 6, 2023, 09:27 AM   #19
ocharry

well...im back

first thing i want to do is fix a thing i said earlier...i did buy the scope that Ricklin told us about...and it did come with a coupon...but it was not 60% off...i dont know where i got that...or if i had a brain fart.....it did however come with a 45% off.....which made the scope $54 and change+tax

first i want to THANK you Ricklin...good heads up

i been playing with the scope for a couple days...and i got to say it is well worth the $99.99 with out the coupon...this thing is a light gathering machine...crisp and clear..

i set it up right next to my old 20power Nikon...i put the new scope on 20power too...the old Nikon is probably 25-30 years old but still very usable and clear....it is a 20x60....and the new scope is 20-60x80...so there is that....but i think looking through both setting side by side the new scope is brighter and clearer.....i am very impressed with this scope...especially for the $55 it cost with the coupon...so much so i went back and sent one to my boy...lol...i run this thing through the paces...20-60...it is pretty dang good no matter where the wheel is set...even at $99.99...but for $55...it is a no brainer

i will say this...i ordered a phone mount that amazon recommended with this scope....DO NOT GET THIS WITH THE SCOPE..it will not fit the eye piece.....i was disappointed...but it will work on the Nikon or the baush so all is not lost...it was cheap anyway.....the eye piece on the SVbony is 53.3mm in dia....that is 2.098" or 2.1...so if you order a phone mount make sure it will fit the big eyepiece on this scope...just a heads up

this is a win here guys...not sure if the coupon is still active...it was yesterday when i sent the scope to my boy

so there ya go...i ordered one ( well really two ) and said i would report back....if you want or need a new spotter you should check these guys out...they have several models...this is the cheapest but it is good...really good for the money

my .02....oh yeah...lol..Thanks Ricklin..lol

ocharry

Page generated in 0.03274 seconds with 8 queries