View Single Post
Old March 5, 2009, 12:35 PM   #9
OLNfan

Hogdogs and Flippycat! thanks for sharing those videos! When I frst started out shooting/hunting. I thought hey! I should get a little defender/pursader for when Im bowhunting. So asked the store clerck about them and he told me flat up, they look cool, their kinda fun but usually in a month or two people come back and trade them for something else. In the end I purchased a mossberg 500 with the retractble stock. This way I could go full pistol grip, or pistol grip with a stock. and needless to say I have never taken the stock off haha.

by the way when you say saftey cocker Im slightly confued are you talking about the action release, hold down and cycle the ammuntion through etc? cause Im right handed, I found that it was easeir to use more of my knuckle than my finger to hold it up and cycle the rounds (if IM holding my firearm at a target and rocking the cradle to reload.) if that makes sense? and for the foregrip I have never been such a fan of, never shot one with it, and proboly never will. BUT if you can practise with it and get to the level of shooting where you feel comfterable with it then rock on.

http://marketplaceadvisor.channeladv...17&i=177471076 thats as close as I cound find for you, essentially alot of 500's come with the retratable stock but hah I guess a 2nd one doesnt hurt? Its got the foregrip though. Im in no way endorcing this store, I just simply gooled foregrips for mossberg 500 and filterd through a few pages and found this.

Last edited by OLNfan; March 5, 2009 at 12:46 PM.

Page generated in 0.02667 seconds with 8 queries