Thread: Occupied Aztlan
View Single Post
Old July 21, 2002, 08:46 AM   #19
Merkava

The differance is every other group that came here wanted to, and did, assimilate into the "melting pot."

Archie Bunker said "I want to live where the minorities don't outnumber the majority." When you see how Americans become 2nd class citizens something is wrong. I watched this jerk on tv the other night in a bilingual ed discussion play the "racist" card what a joke - always get "you are just anti-Hispanic" typical liberal stuff instead of discuss the issue, just call names.

I flew on United into Miami once and I believe the landing announcement was made in Spanish then English - wrong! Just like when I voted in the 1990 election - the info leaflets were in English and Spanish - [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color]? Same in the booths "President" then its like "El Presidente" I thought you had to have a knowledge of English to become a citizen, of course all the "advocates" say "oh its to make it easier for them."

Funny how Viet boat people show up here without a word of English and 5 years later are at Harvard and MIT...and Bush doesn't help matters when he panders to certain voting blocks speaking in Spanish and giving yet ANOTHER amnesty to illegals.

At the last Republican national convention they had someone deliver a speech in Spanish - I found that insulting and so emailed the RNC. Its not about being anti-anything its preserving America as its meant to be instead of creating God knows how many Bosnia's and other Balkan-like enclaves here.

And this Hispanic/minority thing is a bunch of BS also. Last I knew they are caucasians and nobody dragged them here in change there's no diff between Hispanic or Italian or Greek or Jewish btw I understand if you come from Spain you won't be considered Hispanic...go figure that one out.

I don't blame anyone for wanting a better life but we have laws here people wait years to immigrate legally to the USA - ever see that film of like 100+ just running over the border with Mexico...literally jumping on/over cars...ending up who knows where. To be here illegally shows contempt for our laws and the PC crap "undocumented entrants" doesn't help. In some of the post 9-11 INS roundups I've seen quotes like "they arrested my bf all he did was overstay his visa" well too bad I've been all over the world and would never overstay in another country and if did I'd have only myself to blame if got nailed for it.

Anyways it ain't going to get better I'm sure. When's the Atzlan Liberation Organization forming?

Page generated in 0.02688 seconds with 8 queries