View Single Post
Old August 18, 2006, 10:01 PM   #28
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
ok I see where everone is coming from. In my case my family are my friends and the only people I would trust to help me out in a case like that. I not saying that they are going to be able to tell the officers what happened. Only I can tell them that. I just saying that they would be there to help me if I was unable to do so. Like giving the officers personal info, name address, phone number, things of that nature. To make sure I get home alright and let other family know. As for telling to officers what happened I would go to a laywer for that stuff.
You give them your DL and they can figure out pretty much everything else. You don't need a family member or friend to do that. If you can call a family member, then you have the ability to give that number to the cops if they need it.

As for getting home alright, what makes you think you are going home right away? If you need a ride, the officers will call for you or let you call, AFTER they are done with you.

Page generated in 0.02401 seconds with 8 queries