Thread: Occupied Aztlan
View Single Post
Old July 22, 2002, 09:27 PM   #54
nemesis

It Must Be Good Stuff!

I don't know what gdhillard is on but it must be good.

Has it occurred to my esteemed colleague that we are not condeming immigration but are alarmed at illegal immigration? May I presume good ole boy gd would consider an uninvited intruder in his home at night as a chance for expanding the culture of his community?

Let's get real folks. We are talking about a tidal wave of people arriving illegally, working illegally or performing illegal tasks; we used to call that crime. These people don't want to be American. They don't even consider this America. To them, it's Aztlan; a part of their country taken illegally and rightfully theirs.

They don't come here to assimilate. They bring their own society and values with them and they can live here for years but they don't speak the common language of America and they continue to consider themselves Mexicans.

When gd and KS become second class citizens in their own country, when the Mexican flag is flown first and highest and when the country of alleigance for (possibly) half of the County is a foreign nation; perhaps they will come down off their soapboxes and listen to what we are saying without glossing over the facts with condescending drivel.

Page generated in 0.02662 seconds with 8 queries