View Single Post
Old March 14, 2006, 03:59 PM   #21
invention_45

Here's my guess as to why I won't have that much trouble (other than with the way others might change their treatment of me post-event).

I have watched somebody die painfully right in front of my eyes. At point-blank range, so to speak. Not of a gunshot, but in a fairly grisly fashion. So I have some vague concept about managing around that sort of event.

There is a difference. I did nothing to cause the event.

On the other hand, I'm never ever going to shoot somebody for dealing drugs. Or for prostitution. Or for gambling. I'll never have to sit and ponder the idea that the real seed of why I killed somebody was something as victimless as one of those "crimes".

I'm only going to shoot somebody if I have to in order to defend myself from death or serious bodily injury or a credible threat thereof. Frankly, though I'd think twice because of the law, I do not think I'd have a lot of remorse for shooting somebody who slapped me and showed signs they were going to keep coming. I am NOT YOURS TO TOUCH.

If I'm sadly mistaken, I'll go visit my psychiatrist and get adequate pillage to manage the problem.

Page generated in 0.02231 seconds with 8 queries